Witness says El Chapo tried to kill him four times

Witness says El Chapo tried to kill him four timesMiguel Angel "El Gordo" Martinez was extradited to the United States in 2001 and was subpoenaed to testify at Guzman's federal trial in Brooklyn. The terms of his witness protection program affording him a new identity in the United States require him to cooperate with the government. "I never mentioned Mr Guzman, I never failed him, I never stole from him, I never betrayed him, I took care of all his family and the only thing I got from him is four attacks against me," he told jurors.




from https://www.yahoo.com/news/witness-says-el-chapo-tried-kill-him-four-212700715.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Steve Cohen is hyped for Mets-Braves: 'Doesn't get any better than this' - New York Post

From India to China, the Taliban's return leaves Afghanistan’s neighbors scrambling to adjust - CNBC